Certified Medication Aide
- Clemmons, NC
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a certified medication aide. The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, the nurse supervisor, or charge nurse, and the director of nursing services. The administration of medications shall be in accordance with established nursing standards, the policies, procedures, and practices of this facility, and the requirements of this state.
What your background should be
- Experience must be a licensed certified medication aide having successfully completed a state approved training program and any necessary examination in accordance with laws of this state. Must is able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or its equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a skilled nursing facility, offering short-term rehabilitation, short-term therapy, and long term care of health services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com