Certified Medical Technician (CMT)
- Richmond, MO
What you'll be doing
- Administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records under immediate supervision. Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records. Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions. Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication, using specified procedures. Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered. Provides direct patient care, such as bathing, dressing, and feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and treatments. Receives supply of ordered medications and apportion, mix, or assemble drugs for administration to patient. Records and restocks medication inventories. Transcribes physician orders upon receipt. Performs other tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have current certified medication technician certification. Ideal to have some experience in a senior care community with proven leadership and organizational skills. Demonstrated experience in promoting a high level of customer service and hospitality towards and among all residents, associates, and visitors. Possess sound organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and with a strong attention to detail. Possess an appreciation of seniors and an understanding of the aging process.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a premier regional operator and investor in senior housing properties, specifically focusing on independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org