Certified Medical Assistant
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The certified medical assistant is responsible for assisting physicians, mid-level practitioners, and registered nurses with the evaluation, management, and treatment of patients in an ambulatory care setting. The certified medical assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms, and performing basic skills such as vital signs and point of care testing. Administer intramuscular injections, immunizations, and over-the-counter medications under the direction of a physician will function in dual administrative front desk role as a backup when necessary.
What your background should be
- Current medical assistant certification by AAMA, AMT, or NCCT. Current CPR certification. Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred. Ability to work in a high stress fast-paced environment. Previous surgical experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of a medical assistant program.
Who is the client company
- This academic medical center includes hospital facilities for adults and children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com