Cerner Operations Delivery Manager
- Plano, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Cerner Operations Delivery Manager is primarily responsible for the day to day Cerner system operations maintenance tasks. The position is accountable to executive level customers (internal and external) for events that cause significant end user disruption and the processes that govern them, namely system performance management, critical incident management and change management. The role is directly responsible to manage and resolve major incidents in an expedited manner. This includes ensuring that (a) proper teams are engaged (b) communication is provided to stakeholders, customers and executive management and (c) sufficient short term/near term actions are taken to prevent recurrence. The role is also responsible to provide executive updates on long term actions associated with ensuing PMRs. Direct involvement with customer executives regarding overall Cerner ops delivery. Primary customer point of contact during unplanned high severity impacts. Continuous improvement to response/SWAT team processes. Vendor and escalation management as it related to high severity incidents. Translating application and infrastructure impacts to business impact for senior executive levels. Facilitate post mortem assessments of high severity incidents. Application stability/availability/performance KPI manager and oversee the practices that influence the KPIs. Organize and advise leveraged teams, managers, leaders and executives in decision making. Publish weekly customer newsletters on operations, performance, stability and changes. Conduct bi-weekly operations review meetings with executive customers.
What your background should be
- 10+ years of healthcare IT experience. 5+ years of experience running IT Operations for medium sized organizations. 5+ years of EMR experience. 2+ years of experience in critical incident management. Experience working with executive level customers. Experience managing leveraged teams. Excellent written and verbal communication.
Required Schooling / Training
- Post graduate degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- The Company is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com