Central Staffing and Supply Coordinator
- Glendora, CA
What you'll be doing
- With supervisor approval, order supplies from designated vendors receive supply shipment and route packing slips to appropriate department heads collect and fill supply requisitions deliver items to the unit/floor. Maintain accurate inventory records keep the storage area neat and organized perform other duties as requested central supply clerk central supply clerks central supply assistant inventory ordering. Maintain a current listing of employee contact numbers for call-in; develop/post work schedules at least two weeks in advance notify director of nursing of short staffing situations. Contact replacement personnel and modify schedule when required coordinate with DON to secure contract labor when necessary coordinate time-off requests with the DON maintain records of employees who miss shifts produce reports conduct job responsibilities in accordance with the company code of business conduct, the corporate compliance agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws staffing coordinator staffing assistant staffing manager staffing director scheduler regulator qualifications.
What your background should be
- Candidate must be able to read and understand english at levels necessary to appropriately perform supply and staffing duties and have knowledge of shipping/receiving processes. Effective communication with staff members and vendors is important.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare service provider company that operates hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation services across the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org