Central Operations Clerk
- Elk Grove Village, IL
What you'll be doing
- Download and import files from various sources into POD system. Data entry and correct any rejected items. Process foreign check items-debit or credit accounts, create and submit cash letter. Process HSA payments, credit customer accounts and balance items. Sort incoming mail from the post office and process any deposits and loan payments. Assist in balancing branch proof items as necessary. Learn all mailroom functions and processes. Learn all functions and processes for the money desk clerk and act as a backup for that position when needed. Create outgoing end of day cash letters and make sure they are in balance and send over to operations. Perform start and end of day tasks.
What your background should be
- One year of strong data entry or balancing experience strongly preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to multi-task and perform tasks consistently and accurately. Work independently with minimal supervision. Must have a basic understanding of various computer applications, including but not limited to: word processing and spreadsheets. Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:30am to 7pm Monday through Friday.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com