Central cast Operator
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Operates technical hardware and systems related to on-air operations. Monitors on-air signal of multiple television stations and switches sources to air using Harris automation as well as a manual master control switcher. Records satellite feeds and ingests programs, promos, and commercials into play out servers. Video editing as required. Documents on air operations through logs and reports including recording transmitter readings and writing discrepancy and shift reports. Communicates issues and problems to management and other personnel at local and remote facilities to ensure all material is ready for air. Participates in projects and special assignments as requested by management.
What your background should be
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a broadcast television station master control or operational/technical department is required. Experience providing master control/operational support to multiple stations are highly preferred. Experience with Harris automation is highly preferred. Must be able to work flexible, varying shift schedules as needed including early mornings, overnights, and weekends. Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in an accurate and timely manner. Must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to shift focus on new priorities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American media conglomerate.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org