Central Admissions Manager
- Walnut Creek, CA
What you'll be doing
- Oversee the admissions staff to ensure compliance with policies and mandated regulations during the admissions process. Provide professional guidance for personnel, manage disciplinary issues, prepare administrative reports, review staffing and budgetary needs, and integrate the admissions function with other hospital departments. Serve as an clinical admissions coordinator to review potential admits for appropriateness of care.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of clinical and managerial experience. 5 plus years of hospital admissions experience required. Supervisor experience needed. Case management experience a plus. Current state license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing preferred.
Who is the client company
- The compnay is a healthcare services company that operates hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com