Center Store Lead
- Gulfport, FL
What you'll be doing
- Support the manager with the management of inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control and other operational processes to company standards. Support the department manager in ensuring the department achieves the standards of performance as outlined in the work plan. Lead department team members in productive replenishment, product rotation, conditioning and cleaning processes. Support training and developing of team members in accordance with company policy and procedures; lead team members by example by completing department tasks and serving customers with the highest level of service. Ensure team members greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank customers in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation. Resolve customer complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer. Answer product questions and offer assistance in finding or suggesting product selection. Ensure company standards of safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity are achieved; ensure operations are consistent with all aspects of federal and state health, safety and sanitation codes. Support the manager in ensuring all policies and programs are communicated and carried out in a positive and timely manner. Notify management of team member theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized markdowns or property defacement. Promote high team member morale. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year management or supervisory experience in supermarkets, retail, restaurants, hotels, or general business. Compliance with all company policies and procedures. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Ability to understand and follow English instructions. Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same. Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check. Proficient with computer applications used in effectively operating the department. Strong customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about supermarket and retail services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com