- Midland, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Center Manager must establish and maintain excellent customer service with every existing and potential customer. Work involves but is not limited to overseeing operation of the center, ensuring maximized sales and profitability, center security and safety, inventory control, meeting monthly and yearly contribution to plan (CTP) goals, and expense control. This position reports directly to a District Manager. The Center Manager will cash checks using established risk analysis and risk management materials. Risk analysis defined in current training manuals or policies and procedures materials. Follow and administer center security and safety procedures reporting discrepancies to District Supervisor. Market all ACE financial services through cross selling and solicitation; trains and assist other center employees in marketing efforts. Process customer loans accurately following written guidelines. Oversee daily center operations. Review, interpret and act upon reports including but not limited to trend report, combined income statement and CTP. Supervise, monitor and direct service associates on operations and customer service issues. Ensure returns and cash shortages are within established limits. Manage controllable expenses through proper staffing, utility usage, janitorial and maintenance service and inventory of non-cash supplies. Ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times (parking lot, lobby and booth). Examine and inspect the conditions of internal and external signage. Meet and exceed center budget goals. Achieve profit maximization through application and control of expenses. Maintain a flexible schedule to work in other centers as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one year experience in retail financial services preferred. Knowledge of basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in all unit measures using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions and decimals. Ability to exchange US currency in any denomination. Effectively communicate to regional and corporate offices with areas of concern/improvement. Ability to work 10 to 12 hours in a confined work area, and work an average 48 hours in week.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate, GED or equivalent training and experience.
Who is the client company
- A retailer of financial services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org