- Stillwater, OK
What you'll be doing
- The center manager will review operating results of center daily, weekly, and monthly to identify areas of opportunity for increased profits and decreased expenses. Ensure procedures outlining opening, closing, banking, collections, audits, local store marketing (lsm), all loss prevention (lp) procedures, and other company policies are followed daily. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws. Control cash flow, balancing and audits while maintaining lp standards. Maintain company standards as related to staffing, operations, marketing, collections, and customer service. Budget control and manage p&l, payroll and other budgeted items; continuously identify ways to control costs. Perform employee relations such as recruiting, hiring, training, disciplining, evaluating, developing, and terminating of center staff. Maintain employee files and process all new hire paperwork according to company timeline. Communicate image consistent with the company creed and vision to all members of center. Provide guidance in all aspects of operations. Recognize and develop skills of associates in order to meet center and company objectives. Provide on-site training instruction on all aspects of leadership, company procedures, and policies. Ensure center staff fully comprehends how to perform their job duties and responsibilities as well as understand how to use computer system. Understand new and current products so you can assist with the company marketing and sales initiatives. Maintain an on-going marketing strategy and marketing tracking sheets for the center. Conduct divisional market analysis/strategy to increase total market share and active accounts. Pursue marketing strategies that would help grow center. Provide operational support by working with other departments to solve issues that develop. Lead team in collecting past due, non-sufficient funds (nsf), write offs, and perform field calls. Ensure all required documentation is included in each customers file. Information should be accurate and complete. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Qualified candidate with 2 years of prior management experience required. Excellent working knowledge of financial products, p&l, the collections process, and cost controlling measures required. Strong time management and personal skills, and strong computer knowledge and telephone skills required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly to ensure product understanding required. Experience with coaching and developing a team required. The applicant must have a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest providers of the non-bank cash advance services company in the united states.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com