- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for a center administrator. Acts as point of origin for most clients, carrying out receptionist duties, and directing clients and visitors to the proper room and staff member. Coordinates appointments with the stylists and sales consultants, entering the details in the center schedule. Handles the invoicing of clients for the center, collecting fees when required, handling payments and bank deposits. Provides the corporate office with a variety of reports as directed by the center manager. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- At least one year of administrative assistant duties is required. Multi-task oriented. Excellent customer service skills. Strong computer skills, especially Excel spreadsheets. Ability to work independently. Bilingual a plus. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hair restoration and hair replacement to treat hair loss or thinning hair services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org