Catering Service Specialist
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Build the catering business by asking for referrals from clients and aligning with the RCSM to share opportunities. Make recommendations and is effective in suggestive selling. Conduct effective confirmation and follow up calls with clients. Resolve client issues to ensure repeat business. Focus on inside sales building through strategic care calls to clients. Develop customer relations and liaison between the client and the hub management team/hub production team. Maintain customer database and ensure information accuracy. Actively participate in sales blitz meetings and other inside sales building activities. Organize future orders and files orders into the proper date files. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Some food service or prior sales experience preferred. Excellent customer relations skills. Excellent communication aptitude-both verbal and written. Conflict resolution and problem solving expertise. Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of bakery-cafe fast casual restaurants.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com