- Canton, OH
What you'll be doing
- Maintain accurate daily records of scale operations. Maintain up-to-date list of all purchase and sales contracts for accurate application on scale tickets. Obtain new sales, requisition numbers, and other information as required from various traders and other yard locations to enter sales contracts, purchase requisitions, and inbound contracts as needed. Enter and update any corrections, changes or reversals to inbound and outbound contract shipments due to yard, traffic or accounting office errors or changes. Ensure the quality of all scrap material received and shipped. Inspect incoming purchased material; inform Yard Manager of non-compliant material. Assist with dispatch/schedule of outbound truck shipments. Accumulate roll-off truck box list as needed and work with office manager to maintain and rotate roll-off boxes. Order supplies as needed for scale operations: ferrous and anon-ferrous checks, scale tickets, bills of lading, computer paper and ribbons, misc. office supplies. Answer phone and take detailed messages as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-3 years of office and cash handling experience is required. Microsoft Office must be able to use as required by the job. Exceptional customer service skills. Basic computer skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma/GED is required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org