- Parkville, MD
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to receive payment for products or to service sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction. Greets customers computes customer bills receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received. Reconciles cash drawer daily answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased. Handles customer complaints, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed.
What your background should be
- One year of related experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Automotive dealership experience preferred self-starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction. Basic MS office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required
Who is the client company
- Thais is the largest premier automotive retail dealership group in the mid atlantic area.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org