- Lakeside, CA
What you'll be doing
- Sells racing program and other material associated with OTB directly to guest. This position responds to the guest request, balances small volume of money and reconciles inventory. Reconciles organization accurately and efficiently. Provides information to guest by answering question or referring guest to appropriate personnel. Maintains knowledge of casino activities, event and promotion. Implements organizational standard for magical service. Adheres to all departmental policies and procedure. Maintains all necessary supplies efficiently and effectively. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed.
What your background should be
- Relevant working experience is required. Ability to work varied shift including night weekend and holiday. Basic math, guest service, and written and oral communication, and organizational skills. Ability to operating cashier equipment. Computer Skills a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Who is the client company
- The client company offers luxury resort and spa to award-winning golf course, casino restaurants, and of course, gaming.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org