Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineer
- Evansville, WY
What you'll be doing
- Supervise and assist operator crews in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment. Promoting a team environment while providing Wireline services in the shop and at the well site. Working with customer representative. Promoting good customer relations and providing record to customer representative of all assemblies run at the well site. Providing general supervision and training to team members while maintaining a high level of safety and awareness at the well site. Ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to Wireline explosives operations. Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications. Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew. Performing other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience as a Wireline field specialist/engineer is preferred. Pump down operations experience; pressure control experience; Rigless completion experience; hoist operation-pump down; perforating/plug experience. At least 1+ years of experience operating a Wireline truck. Warrior logging systems, Cement Bond tool, Multi Finger Caliper, Gamma Ray Correlation (Gamma gun/PFC/Dual Fire GR), cold weather completion operations, and any cased-hole service knowledge and logging ability preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education; two year of technical degree or higher.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest oilfield services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com