- Saint George, UT
What you'll be doing
- Supervision of direct care staff. Leads and directs work including employee training and development, mentoring and overall performance management. Enthusiastic problem solver. Answers complicated client care inquires. Reviews documentation and records. Client surveys and other projects in relation to customer satisfaction. Regulatory and compliance oversight. Therapeutic behavior management as prescribed by behavior intervention plan. Develop safety crisis plans with client. Develop therapeutic relationship with clients and their families. Assist clients to gain access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services and to ensure that services are coordinated among all agencies and providers involved.
What your background should be
- Must hold current social service worker (SSW), or certified case manager (CCM) license in good standing with the State of Utah. Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both in writing and verbally. Excellent computer skills and efficiency with MS Office and ability to learn new applications easily. Clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 2 years. Work as an effective team member keeping client as highest focus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or higher in social work or other related fields from an accredited university/college.
Who is the client company
- Concern about autism child care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org