- Somerville, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate for the position of case manager will report to the director/treatment coordinator and will be a vital part of their treatment team. He/s will use advanced tools to conduct risk/needs assessments and develop service plans for all clients assigned to their caseload. He/s will implement those plans subject to review by the treatment team and/or approval of the director/treatment coordinator. He/s will schedule and facilitate case management meetings with clients and facilitate scheduled workshops, programs, and groups addressing clients needs. He/s will also maintain appropriate contact with outside agencies contracted to provide specific outsourced services.
What your background should be
- Ability to possess effective written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to interact appropriately with clientele. Applicants with basic computer skills will be preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree should apply.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing and other assistance services primarily to low-income people throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org