- Bradenton, FL
What you'll be doing
- Completes an overall assessment of the client's living situation and support system. Participates in the development and maintenance of the clients' treatment plan. Periodically reviews and updates client's record and documents case management activities. Advocates for and links client with needed services and resources. Participates as a team member, and contributes to the enhancement of the department. Works with the clients, families and natural support system, in the client's natural environment. Staffs client with appropriate team member whenever necessary. Assumes other responsibilities as assigned/required.
What your background should be
- Experience in a mental health or addictions setting. Excellent communication, customer service, de-escalation and computer skills and knowledge of mental health and addictions services. Understanding of baker act and marchman act knowledge a plus. Demonstrates clinical skills in working with mentally ill, addicted and emotionally disabled populations. Experience in emergency screening and in providing case management services to the consumers and their families in an outpatient or outreach setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in behavioral health or related discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is specializes in mental health and addictions so that health and wellness are possible for every family.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org