- Englewood, CO
What you'll be doing
- Coordinates clinical operations to ensure compliance with Medicare and managed care requirements. Coordinates patient health care services and discharge planning. Identifies Medicare and managed care entitlement and eligibility for prospective patients. Monitors MDS documentation and charting requirements that support services provided to meeting billing requirements. Conducts daily assessments of Medicare and managed care patients and coordinates with therapy to develop treatment plans and conduct discharge planning. Conducts weekly Medicare/case management meetings to review plan of care. Performs other tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years of nursing experience in a long term care environment preferred. Valid RN license in the state employed. Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team. Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their family members, and at all levels of the organization. Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services company that operates hospitals, nursing centers, and contract rehabilitation services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com