- New Orleans, LA
What you'll be doing
- Refer agency applicants, participants, graduates, and community residents to programs (e.g. Housing services, long-term counseling, and child-care, domestic abuse intervention agencies) that can assist them to resolve issues preventing them from participating in the labor market. Work with clients to enhance their self-esteem and self-confidence. Ensure the quality of all notes, files, and client database entries as specified by the program director and sr. Management. Facilitate specialized workshops for young adults, fathers, and other populations as mandated by grant programs. Manage the strive clothing closet donation process, assist clients with clothing selection, and maintain clothing closet. Conduct participant follow-up after normal business hours on a quarterly basis.
What your background should be
- At least 2 years of case management experience, and exceptional communication skills required. In lieu thereof, an associate degree and at least five years of previous experience in case management. Life skills and experience will also be taken into consideration. Knowledge of motivation training and stimulation preferred. Functional computer knowledge required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human services or a related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is the network for economic opportunity.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org