- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Conduct pre-screening and intake of clients using specified assessment tools; conduct goal setting steps with clients formulating change-oriented action plan; conduct follow-up case management meetings with clients. Monitor and track the changes goal attainment on the action plan. Provide on-site and occasional outreach assistance to clients seeking emergency assistance. Provide persons seeking assistance with intake and assessment activities to determine client eligibility and to match clients with resources. Distribute food, vouchers, and/or checks as available to clients for purchases and payments and refer persons to other agencies if assistance is unavailable. Identify resources available in service areas and maintain a current community resource guide to provide information and referral services and inform persons of the resources available to them. Network with community agencies and organizations to maximize services to persons and occasionally liaison between clients. Record electronic and written client information in paper and computer records and maintain client confidentiality. All reports must be submitted in a timely manner. Maintain food pantry in clean and organized condition. Direct, schedule, and supervise the volunteer(s) staffing the food pantry. Communicate social service activities to the corps officer(s), coordinate social services with other corps programming, and inform clients of corps programming.
What your background should be
- Minimum one (1) year related work experience with some supervisory experience. Combination of education and experience will be considered. Must have an outgoing personality with good communication skills and an ability to work with diverse cultures. Strong leadership style and good organizational skills required. Must have working knowledge of computers. Must have reliable transportation, a valid driving license and pass TSA MVR check. Good communication skills as well as the ability to work with diverse and challenging personalities are essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human services.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the USA army division.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org