- El Cajon, CA
What you'll be doing
- Conduct initial intake interviews of youth to include gathering familial, possible sponsorship information and to establish age of the youth. Coordinate with local pro bono attorneys. Ensure the timely completion of initial intake, emergency placement, and preliminary service plans. Ensure the timely submission of the initial individual service plan due within 21 days. Complete and submit reunification packets for initial review to lead case manager or designee. Submit completed reunification packet with appropriate referral made by case manager. Provide weekly face to face updates. Ensure the provision of two weekly telephonic contacts with family of origin, primary caregiver and/or sponsor. Facilitate incoming calls to minors with the appropriate family members and other approved caregivers. Facilitate attorney to client contact as requested by youth. Coordinate weekly treatment team meetings with representatives from all departments at the shelter. Attend case staffing with funding source representative. Maintain physical and web-based client files. Drive clients to facilitate program services, may include transportation to court appointments, attorney visits, other appointments as per contractual requirements as needed. Attend all organizational required trainings. Travel as needed for trainings. Change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience working with adolescents. Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft windows. Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program services.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required in social work, psychology, human services, counseling or other social service field
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides individual & family services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org