Case Management Supervisor
- Moore, OK
What you'll be doing
- The Case Management Supervisor will supervise case managers and be responsible for the achievement of company recovery case management goals. He/She will provide overall case management direction and oversight of and support to case management activities and integration with other staff in the program. He/She will also be responsible for necessary reporting, compliance, monitoring and evaluation of activities under direct control. Assist with strategy and planning relating to overall program requirements. Ensure that required casework services of the program are provided to the population to be served. Participate in the selection of Case Managers. Brief, direct, coordinate and debrief Case Managers and others, as appropriate. Analyze and evaluate program/service delivery; prepare recommendations/initiate improvements in service delivery, implement changes as required. Review case files. Provide assistance to clients with outstanding issues that cannot be fully addressed by Case Managers. Recommend referrals to address unmet needs of clients. Ensure well being of those they supervise.
What your background should be
- One-year case management experience. Experience in case management, financial assistance processing, partner-agency relations and disaster response/recovery is desirable or any equivalent combination of training and experience the provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Up to 40% field work and day travel. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently, handle and prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to assess client need and provide services equitably and consistently. Identifies and resolves problems and/or develops alternative solutions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company provides charity service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org