Carrier Relationship Manager
- Irving, TX
What you'll be doing
- Oversees assigned accounts and work of client relationship analysts. Prepares, monitors, and manages budget and revenue expectations for all assigned carriers. Supports collaboration between CR team and all other company departments. Reports to management on progress toward strategic carrier growth and opportunities. Presents business reviews on progress against team goals/objectives and strategic plans. Present business reviews against their goals/objectives and strategic plans reviews and ensures increased yield from assigned carriers and steady pay rates are met. Works with CR team to develop materials for carrier presentations. Communicates/interfaces regularly with carriers. Oversees platform enhancements and billing file fixes/updates. Resolves and reworks any denials that can be resubmitted. Determines best course of action for all unprocessed claims. Responsible for building relationships with the top revenue generating commercial insurance carriers and internal staff to ensure carrier objectives are met. Manages reporting and forecasts for carrier portfolio, including presenting trends, forecast analysis and planning to company management and carrier management teams. Performs analytical work including data analysis of carrier performance. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- In lieu of degree, 7+ years relevant experience in either health insurance, healthcare policy or healthcare industry with high level of compliance (i.e., finance). Experience managing teams, experience developing strategic account relationships. Ability to communicate with senior level carrier staff, both verbally and in writing. Ability to be careful and thorough about detail. Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines. Ability to perform data analysis to benchmark results against plan and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems. Ability to build effective relationships demonstrating strong interpersonal skills. Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, SQL or micro strategies and company databases. Expertise with third party billing systems. Strong analytical and multi-tasking abilities. Ability to present to management level staff. Must have ability to travel up to 10% of the time to carrier locations for status meetings. Ability to negotiate and collaborate. Ability to manage expectations, resolves problems, and develop opportunities. Ability to manage projects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides the broadest range of cost containment solutions in the healthcare industry to help payers improve performance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org