- Arlington Heights, IL
What you'll be doing
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (ADL). Implements and supports resident care plan. Provides for the residents physical care including lifting, bathing, performing hygiene tasks, toileting, assisting with meals, and other tasks. Transfers residents in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and/or automobiles. Changes bed linens, washes and irons resident laundry, and assists to maintain tidiness of residents bedrooms, closets, and dresser drawers. Facilitates and/or participates in resident group activities and resident care conferences. Engages residents in meaningful conversation and activities related to their individual interests. Assists with resident room, bathroom, and common area cleanliness, overall facility, and other housekeeping duties as needed. Maintains professional approach to responsibilities (uniform, start times, absenteeism, confidentiality, communication with residents, family members, other staff members and vendors, and daily work responsibilities).
What your background should be
- Incumbent should have experience in related field. Must be fluent in English and have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, policies and employee manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Must work with other staff towards overall resident care. Ability to report to work at least 15 minutes early to conduct a walk-though with previous shift personnel. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides consultation, business support, and management in the areas of finance, accounting, asset management, HR, IT, legal, and marketing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org