- Dayton, OH
What you'll be doing
- Caregivers are the beating heart of the company to serve clients, providing compassionate services to clients. Candidate listens to client and family needs to continue quality of life in the comfort of their home. Performing personal care, bathing, dressing and grooming, assisting with simple transfers, ambulation and therapeutic routines. Medication reminders for clients as ordered. Activities such as reading, conversation, crafts, needlework, games, movie/TV viewing and physical activities as tolerated. Light housework, laundry care and meal preparation. Completion of documentation in an accurate and timely manner. Travel to client locations in the service area. Maintain a clean and safe client/work environment. HIPPA confidentiality with regard to the client/patient and employees. Adhere to standards established by the occupational safety and health administration.
What your background should be
- Prefer at least one year of patient care experience. Completion and of a CNA/HHA/STNA program; documentation of completion or active license required. All applicants must pass a mandatory BCI/FBI/OIG check and 10 panel drug screen. Valid driving license, auto insurance and safe driving record. Demonstrated history of employment responsibility; positive, professional references. Must be adaptable to client needs and schedule changes as work needs can change. Reliable transportation for fulfillment of assignments with reliability and punctuality. Demonstration of a client focuses demonstrating superior customer service. Ability to work the required schedule and adapt to changes as needs change.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree in related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Hospital & health care service provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org