- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a caregiver. This position is responsible to perform homemaking activities, which include but are not limited to vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms. The candidate will prepare meals and snacks according to instructions. S/he may shop for groceries. The incumbent will provide companionship for the client this includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc. Assist with toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing and medication reminders.
What your background should be
- Incumbent should have experience in related field. Completion of a written competency evaluation. Ability to read, writes, speak, and understand English as needed for the job. Bilingual is a plus. Possess a valid driving license. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about mobile telephony and wireless broadband services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org