- Monticello, MN
What you'll be doing
- The caregiver provides non-medical, in-home support and home management services to clients. Candidate have to provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization, minimum guidance for a safe, protected, clean, and orderly environment, and personal care and support for clients in an established personal care program. This position required light housekeeping tasks, assists with laundry, assists resident with all personal care functions as needed, mealtimes and monitors resident eating habits and other daily activities. Observes and reports any changes in the client mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor. Ensures that required documentation is complete and complies with regulations and standards. Communicate frequently with residents and families regarding care.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate for this position has a genuine desire to work with the elderly or disabled, reliable transportation, a valid or unrestricted driving license, a clean driving record, and current automobile insurance. Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position. Must be at least 21 years of age and have knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices. Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, lift heavy objects as needed and able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required and has completed any state-mandated training.
Who is the client company
- The company widely recognized as a leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors and other adults who need help with activities of daily living.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com