- Concord, NC
What you'll be doing
- Performs patient care and technical skills within established standards of care, protocols, policies and procedures. Transports patients with assistance or ambulatory to the department and identifies patients using two methods of identification. Provides patient education of procedure and demonstrates knowledge of protocols and necessary equipment. Processes EKG from order entry to report generation and archival while meeting 48 hour turn-around time. Monitors incomplete procedure list and checks machines routinely. Provides procedural expertise, education and serves as preceptor. Maintains necessary supplies/knowledge for repairs along with orderly and complete records. Provides nursing care activities including toiletry needs, vital signs, prep of patients and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Current NA I listing with the division of facility services required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org