- Grayling, MI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for establishing plans of care including patient education and self-management, coordinating resources for effective, efficient and appropriate patient care. The position is accountable for ongoing monitoring and evaluation of patient outcomes. In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate also performs the duties of the moderate care manager including population management and coordination, self-management, education and oversight of the registries as they apply to those elements. The position will assist patients in optimizing their health status, provide interventions designed to avoid hospitalization and emergency room visits. Act to be non-judgemental and work with those holding diverse opinions, religions and cultural values. Customer-focused interpersonal skills in order to interact in an effective manner with physicians, health team members, community agencies and patients and families. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in a clinical acute care setting or medical office setting with current experience relevant to patient population served. Knowledge of chronic conditions, evidence based guidelines, prevention, wellness, health risk assessment and patient education. Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Michigan. Previous experience in Case Management preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science in nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org