- Glendale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The care coordinator will provide support services for adult outpatient clients who briefly require inpatient care. Work directly with the client/family and with hospital, out-patient and RBHA staff to develop an integrated plan. Assess patient and family social, psychological and/or environmental needs for successful discharge and stability. Interviewing patients and families, developing plans for intervention addressing agreed upon priorities, synchronizing discharge of patient with delivery of outpatient and home services and assisting patients/families in improving or restoring the capacity for social functioning.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1-2 years of behavioral health experience or high school with 4 years behavioral health experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a greater Boston's leading and trusted provider of comprehensive human services that improve people's lives.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com