- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The candidate performs care for the comfort and well being of the patient. Performs and assists with treatments, therapies, and procedures (including scrub assistant, monitoring and circulating) under the direction of the physician. Maintains administer medication under the direction of the direct supervision of the physician. Makes documents a current clinical picture and records designated information in the patient record. Utilizes verbal and non-verbal communication in interactions with patients, families, visitors, physicians, nursing and hospital personnel. Participates in performance improvement activities. Calculates, interprets and analyzes data. Assists in development of policies, procedures and standards of care reflective of current practice/literature.
What your background should be
- This position prefers invasive cardiovascular specialist/electrophysiology specialist training or experience. Registered cardiovascular invasive specialist certification, registered cardiovascular electrophysiology specialist certification and/or equivalent certification required. Current BLS, ACLS and CCI requirements. This job requires also some physical standards or demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school and an accredited program of cardiovascular/cardiopulmonary technology, the American registry of radiologic technologists, nursing or related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org