Capital Support Representative
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Define, test and implement new strategy for the prevention of loss on capital. Monitor capital account to maintain default rate within investor requirement. Communicate directly via email and phone with client companies capital customer. Investigate customer and transaction to prevent loss from fraud and credit risk. Collaborate with risk, legal, compliance and finance to set policy. Track and report performance metric. Surface opportunity to improve tool, workflow and customer experience. Concise communication over email, phone and in person. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Past experience working in anti fraud operations or lending is strongly preferred. Adaptability and a voracious appetite to learn and improve inefficient systems. Independent problem solving abilities. Detective like mentality; simultaneous desire to help customers and obtain the truth.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years undergraduate degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a financial services, merchant services aggregator and mobile payment company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org