- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- Lead a group of approximately 15 children safely in a variety of camp activities. Serve as the group leader to the campers, showing enthusiasm in deed and spirit. Plan, lead and participate in a variety of camp activities such as games, songs, sports, skits and special events. Follow lesson plans provided by the camp coordinator or camp director or school principal. Supervise children during swim activities; this includes swimming with them, keeping children safe and engaged in the swim or pool activities. Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of each child in group. Supervise the camper carefully to ensure the safety of the children and property. Maintain a physical environment (indoors and outdoors) which is safe, attractive and clean. Actively engage and interact with the children during lunch time periods. Develop opportunities for positive interaction between camper and staff.
What your background should be
- Prior experience working with children between the ages pre-K through 8th grade. Minimum of 18 years old. Must possess or be able to obtain certifications in CPR, First aid and advanced lifesaving. The ability to adequately observe participant activities, enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and procedures. Strong communication and organizational skills. Genuine passion for and desire to work with children.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required, one or more years of college preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational management services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org