Call Center Supervisor
- Westborough, MA
What you'll be doing
- Ensures the efficient, effective and courteous delivery of customer service with assigned resources. Coaches and supervises assigned CSRs in all aspects of service to meet/exceed service, quality and sales goals, maximizing service opportunities for first call resolution, avoid risk and fraud, and identify and solve to customer needs. Coaches team to goal achievement through direct observation, feedback, review of individual results, identification of development needs and plans for improvement. Completes assigned quality control audits of identified CSR activity. Acts as a role model and mentor to staff to provide learning opportunities; conducts regular development discussions and performance evaluation with assigned customer service representatives. Assists in updating and maintaining information center policy and procedures manuals. Meets or exceed assigned personal, sales and service goals. Maintains knowledge of bank products and services. Utilizes said knowledge to identify and actively pursue needs-based sales opportunities in keeping with established objectives.
What your background should be
- At least 2+ years in customer service preferably in banking, financial services and inbound call center experience. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Demonstrated working knowledge of the banks products and services. Must possess at least intermediate technology, fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools. Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- The second largest mutual savings bank in Massachusetts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org