Call Center Specialist
- Tucker, GA
What you'll be doing
- As a call center specialist, the candidate will maintain database integrity by ensuring verification of customer information and file maintenance (i.e. contact information, customer account changes, address, phone, equipment id, etc). Direct customer call to appropriate department as needed. Recognize and follow up on additional revenue opportunities. Communicate customer service need to technicians using appropriate channels. Continuously represents other company in a professional, prompt and courteous manner with all customers. Adhere to company policy relating to attendance and punctuality. Allow for flexible time availability to accommodate work schedule, when necessary. Provide information management when situations arise which may require their involvement. Consistently follow interdepartmental procedures. The candidate will be also responsible for handling of escalated inquiry promptly and accurately (web and phone escalations or inquiries). Assist and work with others to answer questions. Establish productive working relationships with other departments. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience and telephony experience are required. The ability to effectively communicate in english, both verbally and in writing preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required and post high school education is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a Japanese multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com