- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio, computer, and major appliance products, providing technical advice and assistance to clients. Travel with agents and assist them on-site at client location. Test products and solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. Orders, receives and transports parts for appliance diagnosis or parts installation. Consult with customer to ensure expectations match their needs/wants. Use selling model to diagnose and recommend appropriate product, service and content solutions. Communicate and educate customers on the proper and optimal use and care of their new products and solutions.
What your background should be
- 3 months experience in consumer electronics and/or appliance delivery, integration, network and/or repair. Current valid driving license and a clear driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required. 2 year associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org