Cable TV Installer
- Mankato, MN
What you'll be doing
- Perform all assigned client companies installation related work according to division standards. Maximize use of material to effectively complete work. Use sales skills to maximize services purchased by customers. Minimize the amount of trouble calls after installations. Work to reduce unnecessary and inefficient work. Improve the customer education experience during all home visits. Adjust and repair cable system to ensure optimum reception. May collect installation fees and explain cable service operation to subscriber. May perform service related work as needed. Meet weekly installation goals and perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid driving license. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and comprehensive background check. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines required. Must be physically able to perform job functions. Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions. Must have basic mechanical aptitude, ability to climb 25-ft poles utilizing a 28ft extension ladder. The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge. Adaptability and being able to work in a team environment. Must be able to lift up to 80lbs continually.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a nationally recognized cable installation contract firm for the cable TV and telecommunications industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com