- Arlington, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage to inventory targets and maintain service level performance. Execute effective purchasing strategies (lot sizing, order frequency, re-order point, etc.) to maintain uninterrupted product flow. Development and execution of strategies that continually improve the level of customer service to all customers. Development and execution of an effective procurement strategy that improves product cost and raw material inventory turnover while adhering to established material/service quality specifications. Development and execution of production planning and materials management techniques that continually reduce manufacturing cycle time. Support activities to reduce order to remittance (OTR) cycle time. Development and execution of procedures to effectively control the accuracy of raw material.
What your background should be
- A minimum 10 years of experience in production control and purchasing with five years material management. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Excellent negotiating skills. Must be able to manage and simulate purchasing impact on DOH and inventory turns. Able to execute MTS (Make To Stock) and MTO (Make To Order) strategies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline.
Who is the client company
- The company manufactures beds, furnishings, repositioning equipment, and wound management products for the long-term care industry, including hospitals and nursing homes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org