Business Unit Communications Lead (CMB)
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The role drives the business reputation and positioning in the US, delivering an integrated US business unit communications strategy. The communications strategy supports the creation of a profile for the business that attracts customers in the target segments, and promotes business growth, cross leveraging and cross-selling of business products and services. This role covers the assigned US businesses line, working seamlessly with the US communications team to execute the business line strategy. Drives a cohesive employee and external communications strategy for CMB in the US, aligned to the US and group strategies. Delivers strong positioning for the business in the US that attracts customers from the target segments and reinforces the leadership with existing customers. Actively engages with functional and business peers to build and safeguard the reputation of company, including in-depth understanding and risk escalation of business and customers trends that could impact the business reputation and performance. Anticipates and identifies issues that may have an impact on the business and provides insight, analysis, and counsel to senior managers in CMB, the US head of communications and the global head of CMB communications. Customers/stakeholders works closely with communications network to support CMB in the US develops and maintains trust with senior management. Maintains knowledge of stakeholder requirements, competitor activities, and market trends to influence the future communications direction of CMB. Performs other job duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Excellent people management, interpersonal, strategic planning, influencing, negotiation, project management and both verbal and written communication skills. Proven expertise and record of accomplishment in communications (internal, external and change management), either in an agency or in-house capacity. Broad, expert knowledge of communication trends and best practice. Broad knowledge of the financial service industry and global marketplace. Recognized subject matter expert and role model.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree qualified in a communications/marketing discipline, with proven record of accomplishment in a related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com