Business Systems Analyst
- Wyomissing, PA
What you'll be doing
- The ideal individual is responsible for handling needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis to align the technology of the company with their business strategies. S/he receives business needs from management, solicits product and enhancement requirements from end users and must be able to convert the requests from both into a workable solution to present to technology staff. Occasionally business systems analysts might work directly with clients, requiring good communication skills as well as fundamental technical troubleshooting abilities. Ability of a quality control department, business systems analysts might need to test software or coordinate a testing environment. The candidate may need to work with project managers to implement a solution throughout a company.
What your background should be
- 5 to 7 years of years of relevant experience. This role required to travel occasionally to NYC or reading to meet with company business partners to understand any new data sources that s/he may want to utilize and leverage analytically. Ability to perform is source data research. This may require developing complex SQL statements to extract, categorize and aggregate data for research, evaluation or validation. Required a background in relational database concepts, including tables, views, fields, records and indexes and must be confident in developing various types of SQL statements.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year college degree is required, MBA is preferred
Who is the client company
- This is a global provider of call center, back-office and business process outsourcing (BPO) services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com