Business Systems Analyst
- Dover, NH
What you'll be doing
- In this role you will use your business and technical knowledge to participate in the re-engineering of business reporting technology to improve business results. You will evaluate business requirements and system requirements. You will develop test plans, execute test scenarios, and log system defects when appropriate to approve new system and reporting behaviors. Create moderate to complex business requirements. Develop and maintain comprehensive business requirement documentation using client ALM tool. Develop business client testing strategies, plan cases and conditions using client ALM; test and monitor testing efforts. Communicate with internal customers on project status.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience Proven experience in business requirement. Gathering and writing proven experience with developing and executing test plans. Knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies as well as business process and information flow understanding of re-engineering approaches. Experience with client ALM a plus. General knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or technical discipline
Who is the client company
- A Japanese system integration company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com