Business Systems Analyst
- San Luis Obispo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Provide primary administrative, analysis and support of one or more line of business application. Develop and provide training to a variety of user audience with a variety of technical skill level. Work with outside technology provider and consultant as needed to complete project. Manage multiple small to medium scope project, including requirement gather, develop work breakdown and project plan, track task status and escalate as needed to keep project on schedule. Define and document process, capture functional requirement, assess technology solution, generate use case, create functional design, document training plan, analyze data migration need. Analyze long term requirement for corporate system and make recommendation and proposal for implementing technology strategy.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of business system analysis experience including process and use case documentation. Admin or developer certifications required. Advanced certifications are highly desirable. Experience with other SaaS platforms such as ZenDesk, Zuora, NetSuite, ADP, Office365. Experience with related languages: SOQL, Apex and the Force.com platform. Excellent understanding of IT business processes. Excellent oral and written documentation skills. Experience with business process re-engineering.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in MIS or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a computer software providing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org