Business Systems Analyst
- Lake Oswego, OR
What you'll be doing
- Act as liaison to translate business requirements in to technical specification. Act as consultant to provide subject matter expertise to projects, business and IT partners. Supporting the development of feasibility responses and business cases for proposed changes. Assisting in impact analysis of proposed changes to local integrating interfaces to and from the membership application. Eliciting and documenting business, user, and software requirements. Representing change requirements and specifications through the software development life cycle. Ensuring that final solutions are complete and can be traced back to approved requirements. Ensuring that approved changes has any additional requirements documented. Documenting solution process flows and supporting programmers and testing specialists in developing test cases and test plans.
What your background should be
- 4 years of equivalent work experience. Experience with business process and functional analysis for progressively complex technology applications, including interviewing business users, facilitating groups and documenting requirements and processes. Experience in a healthcare/insurance environment. Experience working with the common membership application is strongly desired. Experience in a healthcare/insurance environment is strongly desired. Knowledge of structured analysis or use-case based analysis is strongly desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com