Business Reporting Analyst
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate (Senior Associate)commercial banking (CB) delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations along with real estate investors/owners. The company is looking for an advanced business intelligence/reporting analyst to support the expansion of high-impact, sophisticated quality and control reporting processes and MIS across several operations groups within the company. The business reporting analyst is also responsible for design, develop, and deliver complex quality and control reporting using SQL, SSRS, Excel, SSAS, and other tools as appropriate. Thorough code/report design review of current and past reporting efforts. Development of highly complex SQL queries (stored procedures, views, functions). Query and report optimization and performance tuning. Modify/create/maintain and optimize ETL processes using SSIS. Modify/create/maintain and optimize SSRS reporting.
What your background should be
- 7+ years of experience within MIS, business intelligence, or similar roles. Proven experience delivering timely, high quality, senior manager-level reporting and analysis from diverse, complex data sources. Excellent communication, project management, and client partnership ability. Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Proven success in complex SSIS, SQL Server, and SSRS projects. Experience in data modeling, database query optimization and data access techniques. Very strong T-SQL skill sets.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA required, quantitative focus/advanced study a plus.
Who is the client company
- The company provides banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org