Business Readiness Associate
- Springfield, MO
What you'll be doing
- The business readiness associate will demonstrate the following ability to: act as liaison with the business to identify upcoming changes and initiatives, implement readiness strategy for CMS business, coordinate execution timeline, and liaison with all needed contacts to execute change. Responsible for gathering feedback and communicating results to assess if change was executed successfully to business. Be responsible for evaluation and assessment of events post change to help drive improvements in readiness for CMS specialists and leadership. Candidate will be expected to better assess and incorporate capacity, training and communication planning to make sure that business can support level of change needed to be successful. Demonstrate independent contributions on mid to high complexity initiatives. Candidate will be confident to make recommendations to support sound readiness process and be able to guide and drive decision making for good of business.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years credit card industry experience preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Highly developed relationship management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Advanced MS Office skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org