Business Process Consultant Lead
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for a range of process improvement and process management activities. Activities include planning, performing and implementing process improvement initiatives, in addition to ownership of operational processes. These initiatives may represent one portion of a larger project, or may represent a standalone initiative or function within a work group or department. Process management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements and monitoring post process improvement initiative performance to updated standards. Activities are undertaken and executed in support of organizational goals and are accountable for providing business process solutions to meet internal and external customer expectations. Identify sources for, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes. May direct and review the work of less senior analysts/consultants. Define requirements for data and sets standards of data collection. Support staff in resolving issues that prevent customer agreement. Determine process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for complex processes or for portions of larger or inter related processes. Lead the development of recommendations by less senior analysts/consultants. Negotiates final requirements and mediates impacts across all stakeholders. May apply Lean/Six Sigma concepts and techniques to process improvement initiatives, including completing Lean/Six Sigma analyses and tasks. Engage leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Champions process improvement effort and a continual process. May have formal supervisory responsibility.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 6 years of process improvement, management consulting, change management, or related business experience. Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies. Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt or higher Certification may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- This is an integrated and managed care organization in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org