Business Process Consultant
- Salt Lake City, UT
What you'll be doing
- Create, control and improve end to end business process. Lead process design and project implementation team in process improvement activity. Diagnose process improvement opportunity and develop solution using principle of process excellence and related tool. Create quality reporting, analysis and audit for developing plan and program to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tool. Assist in the creation, implementation and evaluation of total quality management of (TQM) program. Work with business partner to understand gap and opportunity to reduce complaint and improve the member experience.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of experience in writing business or system requirements and business or finance analysis CPC (coding professional certification). Claims management experience coding or hospital billing experience. 3+ years of experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects and deadlines. Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access and PowerPoint). MS Project, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio previous experience with SQL. Previous team lead or project leads experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, health administration, related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com